Wednesday 14 July 2010

Chapter Breakdowns and Musical Showdowns

I'm working on the order of chapters for Erosion, to make sure that Lizzy's motivation is logical and the order of events makes sense to the logic of the chalet park residents.
My head is exploding! But it is also satisfying knowing that the next stage will flow.
And to think I thought I'd got this right before. Ha.

Last night I went to the Summer Music Concert at Xaverian College in Rusholme, Manchester. Every time I attend one of these concerts I am amazed by the professional standard. The orchestra could be playing at the Albert Hall in London, be the Halle from Manchester. And the choirs and flutes, solo cellist and swing band and individually put together groups combinging vocals and strings,guitar, drums and stunning in their talent.
The evening ended on a fantastic rendition of Bat out of Hell. Wild. Of course there were tears. Students are leaving to go on to other things. The Head praised the talent and work and energy of the young people and left us with the knowledge that Manchester and the country will be safe in their hands.
What a night!
Exhausted today.

No comments:

Post a Comment