Monday 5 July 2010

Change


Events keep happening that signify change and yet the change is simmering in the background rather than taking place. It's confusing, frustrating and beginning to annoy me as it's happening in every area. I feel like shouting, "Oh, just get on with it!" This is shouted at the sky, out there, to the heavens and beyond. And if the change isn't going to be in my favour, then I suppose I don't want it. Or do I? Sometimes change is better than treading water, which this feels like. I can't bear if for much longer.
I used to force issues just to get out of not knowing. Not always a wise thing to do, but at least something happened. And I suppose that is what this is about. I can't bear nothing happening. And yet, right now, change has been triggered, but now it's kicking its heels and looking down and turning in circles and driving me nuts.
Is this a challenge to the universe? Eeek. Am I ready? Yes, because then I will know what I need to do. Or do you think I'm being a chance to prepare for the change and I'm the one turning in circles, wasting time, kicking my heels...?

No comments:

Post a Comment