Monday 9 April 2012

Ramblings

The Wharfedale Newspaper group have been in touch. They're going to do a covering piece on Erosion this or next week. The thing is, I've received a copy of Erosion and I'm making so many changes. I can't believe it. How many times have I edited? And it's on Amazon as an e-book. This is unprofessional. I thought it was ready. This is my syndrome. I grow impatient. And I rush.
This copy makes it easier to spot errors though. Will definitely do this in future. A computer screen isn't the same at all. And nor is printed up pages for some reason. The book is the thing!

It's drizzling. Everyone is still asleep. Could they sleep all day? Twenty-four hours and then I retain the peace of the house?

I'm edgy. Dis-satisfied, not content, frustrated. Need to fly away.

No comments:

Post a Comment