Thursday 16 February 2012

How do you stop your brain from thinking and your heart from feeling? Besides being dead. Or is that being dead? Living dead. Do I wish I was a zombie? No. Funny how you go round in circles. What's that called? How do you stop yourself doing that?
Maybe space and time to think things through deeply, clearly, get perspective. I know that's what would work best, but I want to be writing..I'm talking riddles to you I know, but I know what I'm talking about.
I have other commitments, personal commitments, but what I want is not to do them but to write...but is that fair when that commitment is another human being?
Still riddles. Sometimes, just sometimes, I wish I worked in an office or hospital or anywhere where I didn't feel guilty about what I'm not doing. A rant. Put it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment