Thursday 24 February 2011

Rants

ooh. Yesterday's sounded a bit drastic and not good writing either! Just got back from a funeral and as these events can do, it reminded me of dad. It said some positive things though and was a celebration of a long fulfilling life, but seeing young and very old in tears is always affecting.
And the service sheet I was told was easy to do as the deceased knew what he wanted. Knowing what we want... Wanting what we know or have....is that happiness?
Bit of a tangent there. I'm rambling. It seemed clearer earlier. Funny when we think we have everything sussed and then the next minute it alludes us again.

I'm waiting for the car insurance to phone back. I've left emails earlier in the week, three phone messages this morning. I can only speak to this one guy. I know he's obviously busy but I did explain I'm due to go away this morning and can't shift the car off the drive until I sort this. My fault, but he is my broker. Petulant child coming out. How is the insurance on a £200 car so high? And working with anything remotely to do with film is a hands in the air, horrified face, 'oh no! we can't touch you, you're bound to be claiming every second.'
It's to and from work, not running around with Colin Farrell.
This is funny, not funny, every time I bring up a new subject, it turns to a rant. Better give up and sit still and stare at the phone. The car is packed ready to go. My daughter itching to use the computer, she's staying here as is her dad.
I'm off to do jobs on my mum's house....eek another rant? No, not this time. Yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment