Thursday 31 December 2009

New Year's Eve


So. Which way is 2010 going to lead? I want to stay open minded. To say, "Yes." To listen to people carefully and not rush in with a response. I want to be gentle and kind and adventurous and excited. I am going to finish "Leaving Coty" and it will be breathtaking. See and enjoy being with friends more. Much more. Not dream, but do. Clear out my wardrobe. Pare it down to the things I love and wear. Clear out all the tat, not just in the wardrobe. Cook more different things, chopping and throwing them in the pot or the huge, massively huge dish and roasting it all in the oven. Loving life, I suppose. That's where it should all lead.

And thank you for 2009. Thank you for the unexpectedly gloriously good things it has brought when it seemed not so bright.

And so, moving forward, a rewarding, fulfilling, heart blossoming New Year to everyone. X

No comments:

Post a Comment