Thursday 3 December 2009

Misunderstandings

I've had two misunderstandings this week through emails and both with people I don't know. One contacted me and I took immediate offence and the other is about work to narrow it down and I took offence at something they said too. I was wrong about the latter, but a further short email from the first confirmed that I was right to be offended!! Though they didn't intend it. Proabably didn't the second time, but I took offence again....is this making sense. I suspect this is a case of "I know what I'm talking about so why aren't you privvy to my every thought and understanding what I'm talking about?" Even that is probably confusing, but I'm going to continue in this stream of consciousness. One thing I did decide though was that I'm going to fall out with many people this week, so I'm not going to talk to anyone. Difficult, but I'm doing damage control.

However, lovely, lovely man in the Woodhouse Car Park in Leeds. He lifted my spirits. Just jolly and kind and sociable without being pushy and a good soul. Thank you Mr. Man in charge of the Car Park. Very warm person.

I love being in Yorkshire. I feel at home there. Well, I should do that is where I am from, but it hits me every time I go back.

I'm rambling. I'm going and will leave you in a dazed state as to what I'm talking about. No offence intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment