Tuesday 7 July 2009

Book Reviews

Disastrous day yesterday as lost three hours work, then spent the rest of the day trying unsuccessfully to retrieve it. Ahhhhh!!! Now have to rewrite. ughhh...

But, I have a couple of reviews of Meeting Coty through so many thanks to the readers and writers of these. My apologies for cutting bits out of the reviews that gave away the plot!!

MEETING COTY

Review by Jules Hartley:

"I thought this book was really good. I don't think I've read anything like it before. It was very individual and unique. I think I'd have liked certain things, like the deaths in the story described more. Maybe a bit too subtle.
I really liked the ups and downs of the relationship between Sandes and Tessa. That really worked.
I liked the bits of Tessa's jealousy and the twists in their relationship. Not all sweet and fine which was good.
I want a sequel to find out what happens next.
Want to read the second book now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment