Tuesday 7 July 2009

Book Review

Book Review:
Agin, apologies for cutting sections that gave away the plot!

MEETING COTY
Review by Sue Goodwin:

"I just kept thinking thank God they're not my family, they're all so weird. One of them thinks she's the Virgin Mary, one of them shags someone in a church in one of those boxes and all the men are mean or useless or scarey. I'm not sure about Coty. He's scarey but there's some sort of mystery about him and I'd like to know more about that.
The main character drove me nuts at times! I wanted to scream at her, no don't do that, or turn around and go back, but I did like her and I could relate to her mood swings.
I just wanted to know more about everyone really, so I'm glad there's another book coming out. I could easily read this one again as I probably missed some things."

No comments:

Post a Comment