Wednesday 9 November 2011

Leaving Coty

Chapter seven of this edit of Leaving Coty. Cut, cut, cut, but all for the good of the plot. And the sense of the plot. Tessa isn't the clearest of people in this book. She's got what she wants, but does she want it now? Funny how a book we're writing can change because we as people change. She is striving for something else now and in that striving, the thing she really wants but won't admit, comes along. When we're looking somewhere else...
Now, in reality, in Ruth's World, I'm aware of certain things that came along and went again when I wasn't looking, but now I'm looking because I do want them, and now because I'm looking, they won't come.
Typical.
But, in Tessa's World, I'm in control, so she might just get what she wants, unless my reality dictates.
This book is such a journey.
And I'm desperate to get back to Monster Belt. Very, very fond of Monster Belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment