Monday 26 September 2011

Life's Mix

Yikes. Just re-read the last entry. It doesn't sound like me at all and also I'm re-iterating things from other people which I'm not sure I agree with. I talk such nonsense at times...at times?
Well. Fourth funeral of the year tomorrow. It could be the set up for a play for today, tomorrow's funeral, over in Yorkshire again, but the lady involved was a person worth remembering so we'll put aside the background drama. She wanted to be a missionary and probably because of her modesty and small stature, she was turned down. She would have been ideal. Very strong willed underneath a gentle persona. Setting off today, visiting my godmother, the widow of the 100 year old gentle, kind, highly intelligent man who died not so long ago.
Back Wednesday evening and think I'm going to an erotic flash fiction night as part of Didsbury Festival...

No comments:

Post a Comment