Thursday 10 June 2010

Emotions

This is hopeless. Listened to Vanessa Redgrave talking on Radio Four about her latest film, "Letters to Juliet" which is about finding a lost love and then talking also about losing her daughter Natasha who died after falling on a ski trip and banging her head and then both her brother and sister's recent deaths.
Now I'm writing about Tessa's dad and I'm in floods.
And it's raining!!

Not going to show myself in public today, that's for sure.

The film festival last night was good though. Every film had something positive about it, some excellent music, some fantastic 'eyes' - great shots and observations and some surprising takes on what we feel we know. Some charming animation and I also laughed at both documentaries and drama.

Writing this has actually made me smile thinking how quickly we can go from one emotion to another. Don't feel angry thankfully...but now it's back to Leaving Coty which I am renaming. I'm adding, through a new angle, some of Meeting Coty to it, so it is absolutely watertight, complete in itself. One or two bits still to do, then a full read through again to see if it strengthens or weakens it and then a fine edit again. This will end, it will, it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment