Wednesday 28 December 2011

The New Year Approaches.

Thinking about what I don't want to stay as it is in 2012. This last year has been a mixture of soaring highs and bottomless lows. I don't want to live on a flat plain, but the lows were too drawn out and deep this last year.
The next twelve months may have to be ones to get through and make the most of as commitments mean certain things cannot be changed, but that makes me determined to organise soul building events and to build a positive attitude.
Changes could be big. I'm pre-menopausal and in some ways I'm excited to emerge as a different woman entering a new stage of my life. There are new possibilities and a different attitude to life ahead and I'm looking forward to finding them out. I've been concerned that this will mean I can't do certain things, like the dance I do, but then, another type of dance will take its place at some point and that's okay.
And peace. Hopefully there will be some peace. But for that, changes have to be made and they will be, just not yet, I think.
Waffling again. I need to think. New way of working and living. I can make changes for the better there. It's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment